Friday, March 7, 2014

Atri Speaking to his mom - Mom Son spl bonding

Oh wow!!!

Am i listening to the God speak, just cannot believe my very own ears.

My Son Atri, 2 months old, was speaking to his mom while i am on this blog with his usual ooh ah, wah, ngyah,oah aha, aha, hehan, ayaan heeehan

I am on my laptop on this blog and he is on the bed doing his usual kooku mooku ( hands and legs kicking) .

Its such a wonderful feeling, my soul, my athma, my future, my blood, my generation, my success, my failure, Me as a person will be seen in his achievements.

I do not know what i am writing here, I know every Dad will be having the same feeling seeing his Son speaking or trying to speak with his mom in the God's language.

I cant believe he is now yelling at his mom asking something

Mom:  Do you want milk or what you want?
Son: ah, achek acklasd, eklkaoeripohaspuf;l2i34oi23

Mom: Sweet heart
Son: weporihokns[oakdfnpahsdroapowethkjfsdf

Mom:  Hey Krishna, dont jump i will pick you up
Son: as;dfkojapweoir238u42foasdfaosdfoashdf[oaishdf

Mom:  Its ok, its ok
Son: as;dfiqwioer;kwenf;asdklnf;asdfn;askldfaodhf

Mom: dont worry, come lets go to eat
Son:  Hmmm, Ahmmmm

Wow, so he definitely understands the words from his Mom, so he did communicate.

What did he say to his mom? or rather what was he trying to say? what did the mom understand?

Whats going on? As a Dad i can only see and feel the amazing bonding between Mom and a Son.

I am a son to my mom, I am a dad to a son.

My Mom ==> Me ==> My son ==> His Mom.

Me and My Son are bonded by 2 lovely "Moms"

I would have been doing the same Kooku Mokku when i was like him but was i like him or was he like me?

But sooner we will know the reality :)



Gopinath Radhakrishnan

No comments:

VISITORS

hit counters