Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Son is 2 months old now.



My next generation,  I gave a Y. 

My son. 

I am father

I am what i am. 

Sri Atri is now 2 months old. We named him Atri in his mom's womb, oh wow he is a cutie. He's got Hazel eyes (sexy). The best gift from God. Those who miss him, miss god's creation.

My parents are the best parents in the world. I will pass the same to my Son to the best of my abilities. Outlook to life is lot different now, things that i am looking at have amplified. 

My passions, desires, dreams are still pending, i am trying to  achieve them and its now blowing out of proportion. 

I will and will for sure reach them achieve them, for sure. No matter what. 

Remember the famous Rocky quote,

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” 

My passions are deep and enormous and without hard work and dedication nothing can be achieved. 

Where is my dedication and hard work. I aint going to get a life if i dont work hard.  Its here inside my head somewhere got to move it to my heart. 

There will be a day when my dreams and passions will be acheived and that day will soon be a Reality. 


Gopinath Radhakrishnan



No comments:

VISITORS

hit counters