Let's Go to April 13th 2014.
I was playing with him till that day afternoon, I was running around my son who was sleeping on the bed.
He is my future, he is my prized possession, he will be my joy all through my life.
I will be ecstatic when he smiles at me. Words cannot describe parenthood. On that day i did something very wrong
He will be going amok when he sees me sometime lying on bed, kicking his legs violently. He shows fantastic expressions, happiness, sad, anger, kindness, irritation, joy, hunger, anxious all in a matter of few seconds which makes me feel blessed.
However on that day, he was lying on the floor going amok seeing a religious show on the tv. I saw there was no cushion for him underneath.
I took him in my hand, laid him on my shoulders and then picked up the cotton sheets long enough for him and laid it carefully, laid another sheet. then the rubber sheet to prevent his poo poo or koo koo wetting the sheets, then i put a small cloth folded it to form a small pillow. All done
Now i was trying to lay him on the pillow, i put his butt on the mat and then it happened. he slipped out of my hand and he fell on the mat from a few inches above the mat. I was shocked, felt very bad, for a father i couldnt protect my Son.
He started crying, i felt deeply hurt. i quickly lifted him cuddled him and then tried to pacify my crying son.
He stopped crying on his mom's shoulders I felt very very bad,
I felt very careless and stupid, I will not be such a careless Father anymore and that would soon be a Reality.
I was playing with him till that day afternoon, I was running around my son who was sleeping on the bed.
He is my future, he is my prized possession, he will be my joy all through my life.
I will be ecstatic when he smiles at me. Words cannot describe parenthood. On that day i did something very wrong
He will be going amok when he sees me sometime lying on bed, kicking his legs violently. He shows fantastic expressions, happiness, sad, anger, kindness, irritation, joy, hunger, anxious all in a matter of few seconds which makes me feel blessed.
However on that day, he was lying on the floor going amok seeing a religious show on the tv. I saw there was no cushion for him underneath.
I took him in my hand, laid him on my shoulders and then picked up the cotton sheets long enough for him and laid it carefully, laid another sheet. then the rubber sheet to prevent his poo poo or koo koo wetting the sheets, then i put a small cloth folded it to form a small pillow. All done
Now i was trying to lay him on the pillow, i put his butt on the mat and then it happened. he slipped out of my hand and he fell on the mat from a few inches above the mat. I was shocked, felt very bad, for a father i couldnt protect my Son.
He started crying, i felt deeply hurt. i quickly lifted him cuddled him and then tried to pacify my crying son.
He stopped crying on his mom's shoulders I felt very very bad,
I felt very careless and stupid, I will not be such a careless Father anymore and that would soon be a Reality.

No comments:
Post a Comment