Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy birthday to me

This has to be my best birthday till date. I am a father now and first bday as a father. 

My son  atri is now 6 months old. He is going on his tummy, jerking as he tries to move on his knees, amazing feeling. Fantastic phase of life. Never really imagined that I would get such a lovely parents, siblings,  spouse and finally an amazing son.

When i feel that my son sri atri krishna is part of my soul, what else you could
Ask for in life.

I feel I want to be with him all through the day, never miss a second without seeing him, but I also have to earn money to keep them happy.

I would want my son do things that I couldn't.  But I think he will have his own passions in life and u dont wa t ti enforce my passions over his.

As I write this blog I have another 41 minutes for the clock to strike 12.

Like last year this year too I will take a resolution, that I will heed to the wishes of my family and live a life for them. Thus I would be able to keep them haply and there by myself as well.

This day July 22nd isnt the best day of my life so far. My son atri had fever. But he is ok now. Right time that he is ok.  Otherwise from best it would have become the worst birthday of my life which is now not a reality

Gopinath Radhakrishnan

No comments:

VISITORS

hit counters